Thank you Lauren http://athleat.blogspot.com/, for tagging me and giving me yet another opportunity to speak about myself! As you can see from my blog, I do not really need an invitation, but this time, since you asked (and since I obviously have nothing to do at 11 pm on Friday night but blog away - what a loser!)), I cannot be stopped!
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And now, back to me, me, me:
1. I grew up in a beach town but never learned to swim till recently (unless flailing my arms about can be considered swimming)
2. I eat a banana every day and gag everytime I eat one (sorry, TMI)
3. I am 5 feet 3 inches tall (short?); and played on the basketball team in college (my doctor's response when he heard I played basketball: "Good one!")
4. I have eaten 2 whole store-bought rotisserie chicken with a generous helping of mashed potatoes and vegetables at one sitting and even had room for dessert.
5. I have heard from reliable sources that when plastered, I am an expert salsa dancer.
Man, this is tougher than I thought!
6. The older I get, the more adventurous I am becoming. Next on my list is windsurfing and sky diving.
7. This one is DH's contribution and one that I am sure most of you do: I wake up at 4 am in the middle of winter to run, like a crazy person.
I am tagging the following folks (Please respond if you would like to. No pressure!)
Heather : http://heathersjunkmiles.blogspot.com/
Gotta Run: http://gottarun472.blogspot.com/
Just One More Mile: http://www.breakingthetape.com/just-one-more-mile/