I haven't been tagged, but reminiscing about past life is more fun than planning for the future, so here goes:
10 years ago:
1. I was in the first year of my MBA program at Coimbatore, India.
2. I used to play basket ball with guys from the Engineering program, and they bought me treats so I would introduce them to cute girls in my class (the girls in the MBA program were hot...obviously this did not include me, or they would have paid others to get introduced to me!)
3. I stayed in the college hostel, and grumbled when I had to share my tiny room with another girl. She ended up becoming my best friend and we are still in touch.
4. After class, we would rush to the nearby restaurant Thandu Mess (it was really a tiny shack that didn't seat more than 6 people at a time) for the tastiest chicken biryani I have ever eaten (biryani is a spicy rice casserole, with veggies, chicken, lamb or mutton).
5. Through an essay contest, I won a free trip to Seoul, my first visit outside the country.
5 Things on today's to-do list:
1. Avoid the news and live in denial (if I hear one more piece of news about the economic crisis, I am going to scream!)
2. Cook curried chicken burger and gobi masala (courtesy Fast Foodie) http://dpstraining.blogspot.com/
3. Run 8-12 miles (or skip the run and stare at the rain through the window - probably a better option in this 30 degree temperature!)
4. Read my latest book, Kobie Kruger's The Wilderness Family
5. Return / renew library books
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel across the US in an RV
2. Travel around the world and visit family/friends
3. Support a charity for children
4. Write a book (any book...if I am a billionaire, I am sure someone will read it!)
5. Buy a house by a beach, river or mountain and have all the adventures I have dreamed of
5 Places I have lived:
1. Coimbatore, India
2. Bangalore, India
3. Chennai, India
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. Hamilton, NJ
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Newspaper ad space sales
2. Freelance journalist
4. Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
5. Waitress / Cashier